Saturday 1 November 2008

So it's November....


Time to break out "Use Your Illusion" and listen to "November Rain" ad naseum. Then it's on to "Long December" in only 30 days....


You know I have the news on in the background and Canada's big stories today are that they just got Toronto's "Official Christmas Tree" down from up north and set up in front of city hall, and also that a woman has returned a library book that is 61 years overdue. Oh and that book was actually due in Oklahoma. So it's international news.

Also we are a culture obsessed with weather and car crashes. So there's a lot about that on there. Actually the top story is a car crash up in Richmond Hill. Two people died. Happy Halloween! They are looking for a gold coloured Toyota Corolla as they believe that the driver may have been a witness. Well, there's only about 14 million of those in the G.T.A. so good luck my friends.
This is why I walked last night...no driving on Halloween thanks....

We are also supposed to have average snowfall this year (as opposed to last year, when we had greater than average snowfall). I wonder how they know these things?

Oh did I mention I finished my subway training last week? That's right, now I DRIVE the train! Look out....This is not mentioned on Toronto's news, although according to my dad I was already pictured on TV driving the train on a news broadcast last week...if so they were awfully sneaky as I didn't even see a camera crew. Big brother is watching!

As you can tell I'm kind of bored today and don't really have anything to talk about...just killing time until the pool opens...yup, another blog about nothing....think I'll go make a sandwich. See ya whenever....

No comments:

Post a Comment