Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas Day - 3:27 am


I really ought to be sleeping. What if Santa doesn't show?

On the other hand, I already have most of what I need anyway....so why should I worry?

So this is my first Christmas all alone...ever! I won't see a single soul today aside from random strangers and I work from about 4 in the afternoon until after 2am. Did the same today, which is why I am awake right now.

Well, I'm not really upset about it. I had "Christmas with the gang" already and I'm seeing my family on the 27th and 28th...so it's really no big deal. It's just weird, that on the actual 25th I have nothing going on.

Well....I suspect I'll sleep until noon and then watch Muppet Christmas Carol while drinking coffee and finishing off the chocolate I bought a while back. Then off to work.

Not a bad day.

Oh, I got some presents already back on the 21st. If I feel motivated, I'll take some pictures and blog some more. Time permitting. I will do this at some point but I can't promise tomorrow, how's that?

So yeah.

Christmas day

all alone.

This is probably one of those things that builds character.

Whatever, I'm going to bed.

Merry Christmas everybody! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment