Tuesday 2 December 2008

Welcome to December - population: 000000001


Hey so November is gone and December is here to stay, at least for another 29 days....I can't believe it's almost the end of the year already. This is, I think, a good thing....2008 has been way too complicated so lets just move on.

So I have this week off of work and really have nothing much to do. Today I tidied up the bedroom and hung some pictures in my apartment and visited my buddy for a bit and took out the recycling and well, just did that sort of thing. Tomorrow I think it'll get to vacuuming and mopping and maybe laundry, and THEN if I am still motivated it may be time for Christmas decorations. That might bleed into Thursday though. Then Friday is my mom's birthday so it's a family day and then Saturday I don't know and then it's back to work on Sunday. Exciting sounding vacation week, eh?

Well, I don't know...I like all the cleaning and organizing and whatnot...it's quite necessary as my place has been suffering a bit lately and it just helps to sort of put my mind in order. You know, organizing your surroundings helps to organize your thoughts or something. At least that's how I've always felt. And lately, for the last month or so, I've been quite moody and unpredictable...so perhaps it will help.

On the other hand, if anyone has any ideas on ways to spend my time this week that aren't so practical, oh and that are free, let me know....perhaps I'll get adventurous.

Anyway so happy December everybody...like the song says "there's reason to believe that maybe this year will be better than the last...."


No comments:

Post a Comment