Sunday 13 February 2011

New Recruits!


So today I wanted to come up with a new blog and continue delving into the mysteries of the universe, trying to answer the unanswerable, and generally making sense of this vast comedy we call life. However, I couldn't think of anything to write about. So instead I went downtown to hunt for toys.

Result? Seven new Transformers!

I then thought maybe I should analyze my enjoyment of buying children's toys well into my 30's and what I could possibly be getting from the expenditure. But to hell with that! Sometimes I just want to turn a little toy car into a little toy robot, or vice versa. Is that so wrong?

Autobots! Transform and Roll Out!!!

PS: Having opened all of the transformers I was sad to note that Jazz is missing an arm! Email has been sent to Silver Snail in Toronto...let's see what they can do for me...


1 comment:

  1. Nice find Mike. There is nothing wrong with delving into ones own childhood mind with past loves.
    Well unless it has something to do with blow up sex dolls. If so just remember. They can transform but in the end it's you that has to clean up the mess.
    Disinfect for everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete