Thursday 20 September 2012

Just 5 More Minutes, Ma!


Nothing nearly as fascinating as last week's peek into an alternate timeline has happened to me this week.  That's O.K. though because if nothing interesting happens, I'll just MAKE something interesting instead!

Well...you know...interesting to ME.  The rest of the World?  Who can say...

So my new project this week (and EVERY week going forward!) is called "5 Minutes with Stryder Wolfe" and is going to be an ongoing Vlog of my randomness.  I'm hoping it will turn out to be interesting, funny and informative.  I'm also hoping to win the lottery this Friday, so whatever.

Here is the incredibly awkward and goofy first episode.  You have to start somewhere!  Enjoy!


Oh PS:  Although I plan to do several eps of this little Vlog, I will rarely or never share them on THIS site again.  I'll link them to Twitter when I'm done uploading though, so if you are interested, either follow my YouTube account of my Twitter @StryderWolfe.  If you really want to help out, feel free to share, too!  Thanks!!

PPS:  God I love that thumbnail that YouTube picked for the video.  I look simultaneously ridiculous and craaaazy!  Good work Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment